View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 05:38 PM   #181
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- In Love with Daddy-Chad White, Ivy Wolfe, Scarlett Sage

Missax.com- In Love with Daddy-Chad White, Ivy Wolfe, Scarlett Sage

Description:
My relationship with my best friend Scarlett has been a little tense ever since she set her sights on my stepdad. She_s not the only one who wants him either_her mom has been calling on him for every little honey do project she can think of. It drives me insane that Scarlett_s bimbo blonde mom_with bolt-on tits is throwing herself at him. I_ve had it! I_m separating ties with Scarlett and I_ve got to figure out a way to keep him home with me. A melody plays from my purse_it_s my phone ringing_I look at the screen to see Scarlett_s image. Ugh. I answer it.
Scarlet_s drawls in her Southern California accent_hey bitch
No_YOU_RE the bitch.. or maybe a slut just like your mom. Why were you trying to flirt with my dad?
Scarlet rolls her eyes_I told you before I think your dad_s hot. I mean_I don_t get why you won_t let me have a chance with him? I thought we were best friends
He_s too old for you_it_s..... gross. I nearly bite my tongue. I really don_t feel that way about age_I mean_I could date someone his age_no problem.
Scarlett_s voice raises in protest_Are you kidding me? Every girl at our senior class wants to nail him. Your strep-dad is the hottest guy in town_easy.. I don_t care if he_s forty-whatever..
If you cared about me at all_you would leave him alone. I am not comfortable with you stripping off your top in front of my dad
Your step dad_not even your biological dad. I don_t know why you get so emotional...
It_s surreal_like some cheap joke_or a bad dream I haven_t waken up from.. you_re going to end up exactly like your mom
Scarlett_s voice drops into a serious tone_Careful.. She loves her mom_but it_s well known that her mom is the town tramp.
I thought you were different than her. I_ve known you since kindergarten_how many times did we laugh at how slutty and desperate she acts around teachers_neighbors_and remember Father Matthews
I may have thought it was gross that my mom was _sexually adventurous_ when I was young_but now that I_m mature_I think she_s kind of hot. My mom_s sexuality is powerful. You don_t think it_s hot as fuck that she seduced a priest_a man who vowed to remain chaste for God?
Ivy emphatically exhales_No_I really don_t. I think it_s sad. And listen_we should be friends.. let_s not be mean to one another. I don_t care if you want to be sexually adventurous_if that_s what you want to call it_but please just leave my daddy alone.
Omgod.. I_m getting it now_it_s all becoming crystal clear to me.. You want to fuck your daddy.
I can barely speak. Do I? I suddenly feel outside of myself_as I hear myself say the word. what?!
Scarlet nods_you_re in love with your Dad. Alll the pieces are fitting together.
What are you talking about?
..Even when your mom died_it was as if you were relieved. You thought of her as competition_didn_t you?
My eyes widen in shock.
Scarlet continues making her case_All that constant talk about how great your dad is_how he_s your hero.. this is some crazy Fruedian shit_Ivy. You don_t want anyone to have him because you want him
I hang up the phone.
Scarlet looks at the silent cell phone_Ivy? Ivy?
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Chad White, Ivy Wolfe, Scarlett Sage
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_inlovewithdaddy_51941180510m1080.mp4
File Size : 2380.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:44:04
Video : AVC, 7 316 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream