View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 01:38 AM   #378
besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Big Ass Brunette Fucked On The BangBus!

Big Ass Brunette Fucked On The BangBus!

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elisa Verricci
Genres: Amateur, Big Ass, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Facial, Handjob, Hardcore, Natuarl Tits, White
Video language: English

The BangBus is back bitches! It's a wonderful day out and what better place to be, but Miami. Hanging out with the fellas looking for fresh tourist pussy to bang. We had a rough start. Looking for ass in all the wrong places. Don't know why I even bothered to listen to the driver. He had us looking for pussy at the construction site. There's no way we'll find what we're looking for there. So we went towards South Beach. Hoping to find what we're looking for. Sure enough we did! We pulled up on this sexy brunette walking on the sidewalk. Damn! That ass is chunky! We flashed money and she got creeped out. She took off running and Bruno went after her. She didn't get too far. Seemed to me she wanted our Latino Heat to give chase. Bruno is his name. Convincing her to hop on for the ride. More money was flashed and the rest was history. Elisa Verricci got that fat pussy stretched out and a face full of cum. All of this as we drove through the Magic City!

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:40
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 428.9 MB
Download Big Ass Brunette Fucked On The BangBus!
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15202 секунды с 9 запросами