View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 01:53 AM   #11508
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Adam Fucks Evan

Studio: Active Duty

It always makes my heart melt to see one of our recruits push his way through the ranks to become one of our mainstays here on the site. It makes me feel like a proud poppa to watch these guys go from unknowns to familiar faces in the upcoming scenes, and its always a treat going back and checking out those before they were famous clips of their first times on Active Duty, and then seeing their evolution take place with each of their scenes. This is especially true for Evan, who started out for us as a twinky young thang with just a single tattoo on his right bicep, and since then has grown into a handsome hunk of a guy with a whole left arm of tattoos to illustrate his path to manhood. Evan was one of Kadens recruits and I think we can thank our lucky stars and stripes that weve been so lucky as to have this all-American man in our ranks.
Today hes hanging out with Adam, whos so impatient to pounce that hes got his hand working away on his hard-on even before Mike has a chance to in.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 564.3 MB

Download Adam Fucks Evan
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12242 секунды с 9 запросами