View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 07:30 PM   #73
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Mommy s Mad-Chad White, Summer Day

Missax.com- Mommy_s Mad-Chad White, Summer Day

Description:
Summer_s step-dad is laying on the sofa with a blanket_it_s 2:30 in the morning. Summer tip toes down the steps_Chad hears her and sits up_baby?
Summer_did she throw you out again?​​

Honey_we just had a disagreement. You know how she can be_she_ll forget all of this in the morning​​

Summer​ moves in as she_s done hundreds of times_scoot over, as she bumps her knee against his torso. Chad obediently scoots over_he huffs_
only for a second_she can_t see that your sleeping with me.​​

Summer ​nuzzles her face into her stepfather_s chest,
put your arms around me_tell me you love me​​

I love you very much baby girl.​​

Summer​_s blue eyes look up at her stepfather,​
is it true what she said? I heard her yelling?​​

Chad​ feels a pit in his stomach. He knows they were arguing but how loud? Did Summer hear_he tentatively asks​
_is what true?​​

​I
s your penis too big for her to take? it hurts her?​​

Chad_Oh.. sweetheart​, he clears his throat_w
e don_t need to talk about adult problems.​​

​W
ell I am eighteen now_so maybe I have some helpful insight now that I_m an adult too​​

I know you just mean to help_but you shouldn_t listen in on private conversations​​

I wasn_t intentionally listening in_she was yelling. I think she_s unhappy_and she_s been this way for a long time_and she_s making you unhappy.​​

​Chad feels Summer_s body nuzzle up to him. Summer runs her little hand across his chest_playing with his chest hair. It feels good_it feels wrong. Y
o​u​
you want me to get a glass of water for you_then you can go on up to bed​?
.​​

I want to sleep here with you, she cuddles in.. mm.. you feel so good.. you smell so good_I like your hairy chest.. soft​, she looks into his yes_her blue eyes look so deep_so relaxing. It always soothes her step-father to look into his eyes_to connect in this subtle_yet powerful way.

​Chad remembers his wife_Y
our mother thinks you_re too old to sleep with me_to sit on my lap_and to kiss and cuddle.. we have to make some changes if we want to make her happy again​.​
​​

Summer_this is not about me_is it? Summer runs her leg up and down Chad_s_her knee bumping into his penis​_her voice is laced with feelings of hurt. It tugs on Chad_s fatherly instincts. He pulls her near.
Watch the story unfold..​

Model:
Chad White, Summer Day
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_mommysmad_51941171221m1080.mp4
File Size : 1352.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:07
Video : AVC, 7 309 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 227 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream