View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 08:02 AM   #5386
kimilutka

Поблагодарили 293 раз(а) в 292 сообщениях

All my threads

kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Butt3rflyforu - Hurry You Will Be Late For School

File: Butt3rflyforu - Hurry You Will Be Late For School.mp4
Size: 248433517 bytes (236.92 MiB), duration: 00:09:35, avg.bitrate: 3456 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3319 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Busty mommy aches for your young, taboo cock! Creampie deep in her cunt!

I caught you jerking off in the morning when you should have been up and getting ready for school. The school bus comes in 20 minutes! I tell you to get up and that I am not taking you to the bus stop!!!!! I notice that the bed covers is like a huge tent and I see movement from your hand underneath. I turn around to leave but the curiosity of that huge tent has me mystified. Closing the door, I open my bathrobe to reveal my cleavage spilling out of my bra.

I crawl on the bed towards you and ask if you need a hand with that. Daddy isn't capable of giving me what I need; he's down right lousy in bed. I begin taking off my robe and start touching your cock through the bed covers. I can tell you are so hard and I haven't had that is a long time!!!! I remove the covers and being licking and suckling on your manhood. You begin leaking precum and my pussy is starting to leak juices....I tell you that I need sex - good sex from a hard cock. I slowly take off my lace panties and turn around after sucking on you. I ask you to slide it up inside of me doggystyle so I get the deepest penetration. Oh honey....that feels amazing! You can feel my wetness on your shaft. Pump mommy, in and out until I cum all over your cock. I don't care that I'm ovulating - cum deep inside me! Honey, I need you to fill me up! I will make sure you are taken care of before you head to school Smiley

Sex acts: virtual.sex, virtual.blowjob, virtual.handjob, fingering, doggy.style, taboo, incest, impregnation, fake.creampie, doggy.style

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation
kimilutka is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04026 секунды с 9 запросами