View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 04:44 AM   #53
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- The Getaway: Xmas Edition II-Joseline Kelly, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- The Getaway: Xmas Edition II-Joseline Kelly, Tyler Nixon

Description:
Includes: Joseline Kelly in her first MissaX.com performance_Tyler Nixon_cum shot
We_ve decided to bring the whole crew back together again and have a lovely family vacation. The problem is the snow storm kept everyone_s flights from being able to make it until Sunday. What_s worse is that our beautiful rental home at the top of the Mountain has no heat_it_s so cold in the home that you can see your breath_and the repair man can_t come until tomorrow.
I find a working fireplace and we decide it_s warm enough to sleep together in front of it. We_re cuddled close in front of the fire and it reminds me the last family vacation we went camping and we had to share a sleeping bag. He was sleeping behind me and petting my hair behind my ear. My stepbrother always had a thing for touching my soft hair_running his hands through it_and I enjoyed the touch. This touch was different. He slid his hand down my spine and inched closer and closer to my ass. I felt frozen_even though wild fantasies of losing my virginity to him flooded my mind. He placed his hand off of my body and into his boxers where he stroked himself. I felt him poke me from behind and still I lay there. I don_t think he ever knew I was awake. God_that was perverted_but what_s more perverted is that I shared this story with him. I confessed what I wishes he would do to me_pull my panties to the slide and rub his cock up and down my wet slit. I inch forward as I shamelessly confess my fantasy to him. He was hesitant_he_s a good guy_but I know I can convince him. We want each other_and what_s wrong with that if no one has to know about it?
Model:
Joseline Kelly, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_xmasjoseline_51941171208m1080.mp4
File Size : 1442.75 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:26:47
Video : AVC, 7 318 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 232 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: