View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 07:25 AM   #296
besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Private Collection Haruki

Private Collection: Haruki

Gotta a little someone special today. This angelic twink was filmed for a �private collection,� but now, after a few years, I figured it was time to share him with you. This hot boy plays coy, but he rolls over, and presents his ass, as every boy should. Accessing fully, he holds his legs back and obeys every command. I have him begin to jerk, his dick swells, along with those gorgeous nipples. His pristine skin is so arousing. Yes, he shaved his ass and groin, but that�s a newbie for you. Watching him pump his dick, I enjoy his abs flexing.

Standing, you get a sense of how beautiful this cutie is; his small frame and feminine features are a tempting sight. As Haruki breaths harder, he goes back down on the floor, his legs fall open. Closing his eyes, he pouts his lips and tugs until you hear his soft whimper. His load is on the small size, but like his overall features, it is a beautiful sight. After he recovers, he goes into the shower, and I follow him. He washes as I watch, mesmerized by his innocence.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4403kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 415.3 MB
Download Private Collection: Haruki
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11105 секунды с 9 запросами