View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 09:56 PM   #4592
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bentley Race - Behind the scenes at Micky's first photoshoot in Berlin

This is the video footage from the BTS cameras as I shot with Bulgarian hottie Micky Petrov in Berlin. This was the first of two photoshoots we did on that day. So he was a little bit apprehensive about posing in just a speedo and then getting naked in the bath tub in this shoot. But the photos turned out great! Micky is a really nice guy. He is super fit. I have seen more recent photos of him since this shoot and he is now even bigger. There really is nothing better than a muscly guy posing and stripping out of a speedo. This scene was shot earlier this year when I was visiting Berlin in their winter. I'd love to shoot with Micky again. Make sure you also check out his second shoot, including his jack off video on the bed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:36
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3119kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 208.5 MB

Download Bentley Race - Behind the scenes at Micky's first photoshoot in Berlin
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07298 секунды с 9 запросами