View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 11:10 PM   #29
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Inside The Lines-Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Inside The Lines-Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

Description:
Includes: Alexis Fawx_seduction_Tyler Nixon_cum shot
I can_t pinpoint when it all started to happen. I know my stepson has always been helpful and attentive to my needs. Whenever I need something done_he_s the first to volunteer his help_whenever I am feeling blue_he is around to cheer me up_and when I_m sick_he_s the one bringing me soup and tea in bed. I don_t know how the flirtations started_but they did_and they were subtle at first. I remember our hands softly touching in a way that is not common between a mother and a son_my glance at his newly masculine body when he has a towel around his waist_a hug that lasts a little too long_and these dirty interactions started to escalate. It was just last Summer I noticed his affinity for smelling me_he loved to wrap his arms around me and breathe me in_he oftentimes held be right under my breast_as if he was allowing his forearm to feel my supple breasts. His face nuzzled into my neck_and I saw the look of intoxication on his face_and it wasn_t my stepson_s face anymore_it was my man_s.
It was a night in late August_we were playing board games and it was storming out. I playfully shoved him_and he shoved me back_hooking one arm around my waist so I couldn_t fall down. His face was close to mine_and we began to lean in towards each other_an uncontrollable magnetic force pushing us closer_and closer_until our lips touched. I don_t normally kiss him on the lips_but I did last night_and it was soft and sensual. He melted into me and I wanted to taste his lips_his tongue_I was French kissing him with the passion that I thought was well in my past_but now it_s here_and I feel truly alive. I felt young and awake_and scared_and then-- he laid me down on the floor and my conscious got the better of me. I stopped it. Wait...please.
Model:
Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_notouching_51941170905m1080.mp4
File Size : 1419.13 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:54
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 238 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: