View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 05:34 PM   #25
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Obsession-Chad White, Cherie DeVille, Jill Kassidy

Missax.com- Obsession-Chad White, Cherie DeVille, Jill Kassidy

Description:
Includes: Jill Kassidy losing her virginity to Chad White_painfully erotic sex_Cherie Deville_epic cum shot
Chad is on the phone with the police. He_s furious that they_re making him wait a full 72 hours until he can file a missing person_s report. She could be dead by then_her body cold and thrown in a ditch_what_s wrong with you people?! They insist that most missing people show up within 24 hours_and that he should call and check back in the morning. He hears rocks hit his window_the familiar sounds of his girlfriend_Jill_trying to get his attention. I_ll call you in the morning_thank for your help, he gets off the phone as Jill is crawling through the window.
Hey sexy, she purrs and greets him with a soft kiss. She immediately senses Chad isn_t himself and he tells her about his stepmom missing. Jill listens to him hashing out his thoughts out loud_she knows that he and his mother are very close. Chad senses that she doesn_t understand. Jill_listen_it_s just that we have a special relationship_it_s not typical_it_s hard to explain. Jill smiles sweetly_well if you were my mine_I would want you all to myself. Oh.. she loves his lips_she dreams of him_she is head over heels in love with Chad.
I have something I want to ask you, she tells him hesitantly_but maybe I_ll wait until your find your Mom. Chad is interested_ask me_what_s up? Jill leans forward and whispers_I want to lose my virginity to you. Chad forgets for a moment_his cock grows in his pants_he_s been dreaming of making love to her for months now. Imagining what her tight little virgin pussy will feel like makes him crazy. He_s never taken a girl_s virginity before.
watch the story unfold..
Model:
Chad White, Cherie DeVille, Jill Kassidy
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_obsessionep1_51941170818m1080.mp4
File Size : 1942.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:55
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 222 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream