View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 03:06 PM   #21
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Tornado II-Blair Williams, Robby Echo

Missax.com- Tornado II-Blair Williams, Robby Echo

Description:
Includes: Blair Williams_Robby Echo_blow job_creampie
It_s storming outside and Blair is searching her phone for the weather report while Robby waits for the weather to come on Channel 6. The lights flicker and go out_Blair_s phone has no signal_she_s terrified. Robby finds some candles and takes Blair into the closet. Blair reminds him that a tornado wiped out an entire town just a couple hours away_and Robby assures her that they_ll be safe near the support wall in the closet.
Blair worries the end is near_and she hasn_t even made love_had a boyfriend_or even kissed a guy! She feels his strong hand over hers_the little hairs rising up at the back of her neck_and adrenaline pumping through her body. If her time is up_she will experience something magnificent first. She will start with asking for a kiss_sweetly_pleading with him to please taste her lips. Her body melts into his and she pulls away and looks into his hazel eyes_I want you to be my first_please...
Watch the story unfold.
Model:
Blair Williams, Robby Echo
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_tornado2_51941170105m1080.mp4
File Size : 1346.98 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:48
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 236 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream