View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 01:51 AM   #17
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- I ll Protect You pt. 2-Chad White, Kimmy Granger

Missax.com- I_ll Protect You pt. 2-Chad White, Kimmy Granger

Description:
Includes: Chad White_Kimmy Granger_and creampie
I_ve always thought I was a plain Jane girl and guys weren_t into me. I_d study how my friends would flirt with boys and try the casual hair flip_the lip bite_and Lisa_s signature model walk down the hallway at school. I never turned a boy_s head. Lately_I_ve been trying to be a little bolder; I decided that I would muster up the courage to ask a guy out on a date. It seems like every time I try to be alone with him my stepbrother shows up and ruins everything! I was hanging out on the couch at home_the TV was on but my mind was buzzing with new ways I could find a boy. He walks in and I get the idea to ask him for advice_he_s had lots of girlfriends. He mutters_hey Kimmy, under his breath_shields his face_and runs upstairs. I follow him and see that he_s in my room using MY makeup_what the..? Chad dropped the makeup and then I saw he was in a fight! His eye was red_puffy_and when I touched it and asked him what happened, he winced in pain.
I put a bag of peas on it while I tried to get him to explain to me how he got into a fight. He reluctantly confessed_it was over you. I started to understand that the reason I have never been on a date_and never kissed a guy was because of him! I am the only senior girl in High School who hasn_t had a kiss and it_s because of him! He will make it up to me. He will be my first kiss. Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Chad White, Kimmy Granger
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_illprotectyoupt2_51941170321m1080.mp4
File Size : 1881.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:34:57
Video : AVC, 7 308 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 231 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: