View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 06:32 PM   #14
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 4-Adriana Chechik, Sofi Ryan

Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 4-Adriana Chechik, Sofi Ryan

Description:
Includes: Adriana Chechik_Sofi Ryan_kissing_tribbing_sensual & romantic
Adriana comes over to Dan and Sofi_s house on a Saturday afternoon_just as she does every week. She_s very close friends with the couple and their daughter_and is looking forward to meeting their new fosterforeign exchange student Blair. Sofi opens the door and greets her friend with a warm smile. Adriana_where_s Dan and the girls? Sofi explains that he took them to a concert_she_s quick to get her friend in the house. She has a lot on her mind and she_s been looking forward to sharing what_s been going on in their home since Blair moved in.
I think he_s cheating on me, Sofi tells her friend. Sofi begins with her intuitions_how she suspects that Dan is looking at the young girl_and Adriana interrupts_you know you have a suspicious mind_tell me the facts. When Sofi explains the evidence_Adriana is quiet_her eyes look down. Sofi is on the edge of her seat_she wonders if Adriana is closer to Dan than she is with her_and she worries that she is betraying Dan by confessing their troubles to their mutual friend. Adriana looks at Sofi_her eyes squint as if the next words will be meaningful_with purpose_this is it.. you have to cheat on him, she tells her. Sofi_s jaw drops. Cheat on him? Cheat on my husband? I_ve never been with another man.
Sofi_Cheat?! Adriana nods_Absolutely_that will make it even. You_ve got to cheat on him. I could never_I would never be able to get away with it. Adriana sighs_you will or you won_t_but at least you will be even. Sofi feels stunned_shocked_she feels a lump in her throat. She looks at Adriana waiting for her response. What_s with her? She_s always had the most logical advice_but Adriana advises her to cheat on Dan? Adriana_don_t tell me you haven_t imagined what it would be like to have an affair. Seriously_he_s the only man you have EVER been with. Did you know most girls have their very first sexual encounter with a girl? Sofi_really? Adriana_yes_and I_ll bet you have never even tried another woman. Sofi_well.. I_ve never looked at a woman and felt sexual attraction_I mean.. I can tell a woman is beautiful or not_but it_s not like with a guy. I guess that_s how I know I_m straight. Adriana rolls her eyes_she knows that every woman is a lesbian.. but to what extent? I want you to close your eyes, she says with a serious tone. Sofi closes her eyes. Adriana pulls a ribbon out of her purse_the satiny fabric pulls tightly over Sofi_s eyes. Sofi gasps. Adriana_shhh.. it_s ok. This is a sort of therapy. I promise you_ll feel enlightened when I_m through. Sofi_alright.. I can_t see anything. Adriana laughs_that_s the point. Your brain needs to think_you don_t need your eyes distracting your thought process. Sofi_Adriana_honestly.. I can_t buy into this new wave therapy thing that you do, she lifts the blindfold Im having a serious crises. Adriana pulls the blindfold down back over her eyes_stop it_just trust me.
Adriana starts her relax-therapy. She takes Sofi deep into her subconscious and pulls out a moment in time when Sofi cheated on Dan. Every woman cheats on their spouse inside their own mind. A woman builds her ideal man_she starts by looking at her father and pulling out her favorite traits from him_and then she builds a past for her fantasy man. Sofi_s describes her fantasy man_tall_proud_the type of man who doesn_t say much_he wears a suit_he has scars and sun blisters on his hard working_strong hands_but his touch is soft against my skin. Adriana smiles and nods_she begins to run her fingers through Sofi_s thick raven black hair.
Sofi continues to describer her fantasy_she bites her lip_she_s feeling wet imagining what she wants him to do to her. Adriana inches closer_and closer to her lips. Sofi tenses up. Adriana_he kisses you softly? Yes_he_s soft with me. Adriana kisses Sofi_her tongue is reaching to taste Sofi_s mouth. Sofi whispers_Adriana.. I_m not sure if.. Adriana kisses Sofi stronger and holds her hair in her hands_I_m him.. she whispers_I just want to make you feel good_let me.. let me in_Sofi.
Model:
Adriana Chechik, Sofi Ryan
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_aforeignexchangeep4_51941170728m1080comp.mp4
File Size : 1748.52 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:17
Video : AVC, 7 309 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 229 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: