View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 12:54 PM   #6
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Salacious-Jay Smooth, Natalia Starr

Missax.com- Salacious-Jay Smooth, Natalia Starr

Description:
Includes: Natalia Starr_s first MissaX.com video_anal play_anal sex_creampie_cum in mouth_multiple female orgasms
My boss told me that my service would no longer be needed. I pulled over_feeling the stress and tension of the call. He said_Anna from East Coast sales will be taking over your position_she has sold three times as much product and we_d like to expand her region. My jaw dropped_Anna is barely eighteen years old_she doesn_t know my customers like I do_she doesn_t know the names of our customer_s spouses_their birthdays_and the names of their little ones. I_m experienced and my customers love that I know them_they will never accept a brand new sales rep_I have a personal relationship with my clients! I tried to explain this to my boss and I listened to him reject me. I begged him to give me one last opportunity. I will sell 5,000 units to my next client. Please allow me to sell_one last time_I will prove to you that I_m worthy.
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Jay Smooth, Natalia Starr
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_desperatesales_51941170612m1080.mp4
File Size : 3293.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:01:06
Video : AVC, 7 317 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 220 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream