View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 12:54 AM   #3633
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Insex - Tiger Stripes

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Insex
Cast: 731
Genres: Ass-Fucking, Cage, Caning, Clothing, Dildo, Extreme-Bondage, Flogging, Orgasm, Fuckmachine, Hair, Hair-Suspension, Heels, Hogtie, Marks, Metal, Rope, Single-Tail, Spreaderbar, Suspension, Vibrator
Video language: English

I walked in not knowing what to really expect. I had no experience as far as bondage, suspension, and torture was concerned. As soon as I was getting ready for the show, I felt my body start to go through a nervous anxiety attack. As soon as I was tied up for the opening act I had become immune to my surroundings. The whole time during the show I was in anticipation to what would happen next. As soon as it was time for the hair suspension, I got sick in my stomach. For I did not know whether or not I could pull it off again. I really wanted to make everybody pee in their pants from excitement and amazement. But I couldn't bear to think of my entire weight being held by my hair alone. As soon as I was being pulled up, my heart picked up speed and my hands were clammy. I was myself to go further and I was concentrating on anything but the pain I felt. I kept giving it a little more until my neck started to ache.

Format: avi
Duration: 59:16
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1883kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 876.4 MB

Download Insex - Tiger Stripes
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04133 секунды с 9 запросами