View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 03:16 AM   #984
JxBadMood

Поблагодарили 40 раз(а) в 40 сообщениях

All my threads

JxBadMood Его путь ведет к истине...
Default Are You Honored To Be Under My Ass?

Are You Honored To Be Under My Ass?

Cast video: Irene, Mistress
Name: Are You Honored To Be Under My Ass?

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 459 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 15 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Mistress Irene is back and we find her relaxing on her phone just outside her slaves cage.* "Boy, it's time to serve your Mistress' she speaks and the slave eagerly crawls to her feet.* She makes him kiss and lick her feet through the cage.* She asks him if he is prepared to serve her today as she is feeling a it sadistic.* As the scene changes we see Irene is now sitting on her slaves face who has his head in her face sitting box.* Soon he is kicking for air under her AMAZING ass.* "Let's see how long you can hold out?' she says, telling him to take a deep breath while he can.* Next she just settles in with all her weight and waits.* "In time I'd like to see you go 5 minutes without breathing" she tells him and says it's selfish that he expects more air than that.*
She really takes him to the limit this time and when she finally gets up he gasps so loud it almost shakes the room.* She now torments the bitch with her ass by rolling on her side and rubbing her hand across it, tormenting him, making him want to do better.* She sits on his face again but this time digs her stilettos into his skin.* Nice view of Irene's crotch as the camera zooms in close.* Now Irene grabs her phone again and remembers she has to write her boyfriend.* She is soon lost in her thoughts as the slave kicks frantically beneath her.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Are You Honored To Be Under My Ass? - 459 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12105 секунды с 9 запросами