Cast video: Jasmine, Miss
Name: I Like Busting His Face Too

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 476 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 29 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: As the scene opens, we find Miss Jasmine and Miss Mutiny relaxing on the couch.* Jasmine has one of her slaves in attendance and his head is under her ass.* She shifts from a forward position to reverse sitting and bounces on his face.* Mutiny kneels to get a better vantage point, and in the process, gives you an amazing view of her ass and her feet. *Jasmine asks if she'd enjoy sitting on the slave's face, because after all, he's really nothing more than a piece of furniture.* Mutiny loves what she sees and quickly takes her place on the slave's face.*
As she bounces up and down, Jasmine sees this as a great opportunity to kick the slave in the nuts.* The poor bitch had no idea what was coming.* She steps on his cock and kicks him, then repeats the process several times.* As Mutiny sits forward, you get an amazing view of her ass, and both Ladies look fabulous in their lingerie.* Mutiny doesn't want to get off so Jasmine decides to sit on her lap, which means the slave is now being crushed by a good 250 pounds.* Jasmine eventually gets back on his face and does some butt drops, while Mutiny takes a turn kicking him in the groin.* Mutiny gets back on, and this time she sits full weight because she wants to watch the slave kick under her beautiful ass cheeks.* Jasmine sits down to enjoy her view of the slave's frantic kicks. *"He's in trouble now!" Jasmine says with a laugh.

DOWNLOAD FILE: I Like Busting His Face Too - 476 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15615 секунды с 9 запросами