View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 11:47 AM   #12204
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Enjoy Me

Release Year: 2018
Studio: VivThomas
Cast: Kathy Anderson (aka (Katka, Katherine Anderson, Ketty Angel, Kathy Andreson, Ketty Anderson, Katty Anderson, Katia Anderson, Monika Novakova, Katy Moore, Katy Anderson, Kathy, Katy, Katerina, Katherine, Kacenka N, Diana, Christie, Zuzana)), Niki Sweet (aka
Genres: Vignettes, MILF, Lesbian, All Girls, Blondes, Brunettes, Big Tits, Small Tits, Babes, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Silicon Tits, Natural Tits, Kissing, Cunnilingus, Asslicking, Button Up, Close Up Ass, Close Up Breasts, Close Up Pussy, Shaved, Trimmed Bush, L
Video language: English

Do you want a bored middle-aged woman? Of course love affairs! The protagonist (Kathy Anderson) of the 4-episode series, shot by VivThomas, does not put things off and goes on the hunt. She chooses as her game ... strange, but by no means young nymphets (of which there are many among the cast of VivThomas), namely, bored middle-aged women like her. The networks of arranged by the fall into: a bored business man, sadly passing away minutes of leisure in a cafe (Niki Sweet), a severe, vamp lady (Terra Twain) covered with tattoos and piercings, a glamorous blonde (also with a bunch of tattoos), sadly sticking out of a small screen her smartphone (Vanessa Hell), a fun traveler taking pictures of everyone and everything in her path (she also doesn't forget about selfies) (Shona River). Having picked up another lover, the forwards her to the "number", where "wrap it all up ...", and savor the victim to the maximum (even a vibrator and dildo are used, though in only two scenes, but this i.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 29:56
Video: 1152x492, AVC (H.264)

File size: 483.6 MB

Download Enjoy Me
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06115 секунды с 9 запросами