besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Yui Kyono - Idol Anal Fuck

Yui Kyono - Idol Anal Fuck

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Caribbean
Genres: Japanese, Uncensored, Anal, All Sex, Blowjob, Idol Cosplay, Shaved, Bondage

The story of a naive and silly Japanese girl who "had good" to "cheap divorce" two horny perverts and thus find adventure in his Japanese ass ..... or rather it has paid for his gullibility) Silly threw one of the guys posing as an administrator of one of the popular Japanese model studios for promotion of female idols. When he saw our heroine, villain faltered as how the song goes ..... "What back, what legs!". And when the girl spoke, so the guy was ever in admiration (or at least pretended to). "Girl, your voice and your appearance, you should immediately report to us to listen to the studio, you are just born to sing. You're the leader of singers in all of our agency, we supervise such brands female JAV-pop as AKB48, Idolling!!!, SKE48, Perfume, and I will not forgive myself if I will pass over such a talented girl. " As they say - the ladies love the ears. Bluffing and divorce villain failed - the girl blown away from compliments and women's greedy pride from his great role in the world and its significance, was filled with all of her insides. Appearing with the first guy in the "pseudo-studio" and simply - "pull-hut", she saw another guy. "This - our manager and member of the ...... th-th-th ... Member of the selection committee" - introduced his partner first pervert. "Here, take this costume and disguise it - we'll see how it fits you." Girl little embarrassed, but the alluring star fame played a role. After changing clothes in front of two guys in a suit idol, she is really something to it looked like. Therefore, suspicion of her still nebylo. And even when the guys started to paw her for all places - saying: "Do not be shy - we are professionals ....", even though she had no idea that they are just professionals and are just not quite in the - what is it seen)) In the end, the girl herself nepomnyu as it happened - was roped hand and foot. Well, after that, it's clear what happened ...., including anal. The moral of the story is "not knowing ford, not poke your nose into the water."

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:26
Video: 704x396, Windows Media Video 9, 1875kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 826.8 MB
Download Yui Kyono - Idol Anal Fuck
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03660 секунды с 9 запросами