View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 06:26 AM   #19
besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Full Coverage Metal Wood and Leather Bondage (2011)

Full Coverage Metal Wood and Leather Bondage (2011)

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bondage

�More is always more' is how I roll these days. The idea of the person I tie up actually moving around at all really bothers me. I recently did some bondage with a long time bondage model who found that my style of bondage doesn't allow enough movement....Duh!
This update is a prime example of my style of bondage. The position of the person in the wooden vertical stocks is usually quite strenuous, and very rigid. The metal restraints are quite secure because of the chains and locks. The leather straps create a squeeze and support system. Add them all together and a person can endure this type of bondage for longer periods of time. It also makes their penis rock hard for longer periods as well.
In this scene our participant was fully covered in zenti and rubber. His initial shyness was overtaken by just plain horniness, and soon he was humping and grunting and didn't care who knew. Every time I tie up this guy he gets a little more comfortable and now he has learned to enjoy the freedom of my total immobilizing bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:40
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 85.5 MB
Download Full Coverage Metal Wood and Leather Bondage (2011)
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04063 секунды с 9 запросами