Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen June 2006

18eighteen June 2006

Genre: Blonde, Cumshot, Teen, Threesome (FFM), XXX, Elizabeth

Pictures: 70
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 19 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Wow, most girls want romance and flowers, but you girls just want action! Elizabeth: "For real! It's, like, fuck prom! It's so totally lame! Rogue and me decided to just forget all the dresses and girlie stuff and hit the road for a big dick road trip. When it comes to boys and giving BJs, we're really competitive." Rogue: "We thought it'd be fun to jump all over a guy who picks us up hitchin' and see who could make his cock the hardest. I think I won, but Lizzie's being a little bitch! This guy here was a Marine, and he gave me a big-cock salute!" Rogue, did you like this guy's cum in your mouth? Rogue: "Not as much as Lizzie did! Just kidding. We're like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie--just two horny, little, rich bitches always arguing. But she made me cum... I admit it. Lizzie really gives good tongue!" Hey, Lizzie, you let Rogue lick your clit! Elizabeth: "Yeah, and I licked hers, too. The Marine guy really liked watching us make out as he fucked us, 'specially me 'cause I moan real loud when I cum!"

Download Links:
>>>18eighteen June 2006
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04891 секунды с 9 запросами