Cast video: Irene, Mistress
Name: A Perfect Summer Day

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 497 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 46 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: As this scene opens, Mistress Irene enjoys a lovely summer day outside and uses her slave as a footstool.* She says she keeps the slave out of the sun because she likes her slaves white and pasty looking.* She soon gets him on his knees to lick her dirty feet and give her a nice foot massage.* "A slave should have many functions" she says.* After all, being a footstool is hardly a skill one can expect to get by on.* Irene has long sexy feet and tasty toes to match.*
The angles in this clip are so realistic you'll imagine it's you under that mask.* Irene makes the slave open his mouth and face fucks him with her entire foot.* "It's the only fucking he gets" she says, adding "Sometimes I might let him in the room while a real man is fucking me."* The slave licks the entire surface of both feet before Irene reveals her sweaty armpits, which look amazing beside her exposed tits.* The slave sucks each toe, one at a time, and when he gets to the big one, Irene points out that it's bigger than his cock.* And if all that isn't enough, Irene rolls over on the chair to expose her amazing ass, and tells the slave to crawl in and kiss her ass cheeks.* You've just gotta love summer!

DOWNLOAD FILE: A Perfect Summer Day - 497 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16688 секунды с 9 запросами