Cast video: Jewels Divine, Goddess
Name: I'm Going To Play With Myself While You Lick My Asshole

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 458 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 14 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Goddess Jewels looks super sexy in her PVC top as she sits on her slave's chest and stuffs her panties down his throat.* They're soaked in her pussy juice and her boyfriends' cum.* "You've been a good boy; that's why you get this wonderful treat" she tells him.* She pulls the panties from his mouth, has him sniff them, and says she's going to ass-sm0ther him.* She lifts herself up and comes down full weight on his face, in a forward face-sitting position.* When he starts to squirm, she says it turns her on and her hand goes down to her wet pussy.* This slave holds his breath pretty well, and when she does let him breathe, it's only for a second.* "Ram your tongue up my ass" she orders him, and adds "I'm going to play with myself while you lick my asshole."* She has him stroke his cock and really stretches his limits without air.* She moves into a reverse position and tells him to lick her ass.* She soon gets distracted by the pleasure she gets from his licking her pussy instead, before she remembers that slaves don't get pussy.* She sits back on his face and tells him she wants his tongue up her ass.* "I can't believe you thought you were good enough for pussy!" she scolds.* She sits full weight on his face again and soon he starts to kick, but she's in no rush to get up and just laughs at his predicament.

DOWNLOAD FILE: I'm Going To Play With Myself While You Lick My Asshole - 458 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11633 секунды с 9 запросами