Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Naughty Photos

Naughty Photos

Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen, Natalia Beck

Pictures: 60
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 15 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Natalia, what kinds of things do you like to shoot? "I like to take pictures of people and landscapes and interesting things I see around the city. I'm majoring in photography so I always have an eye out for that picture perfect moment. But what most people don't know is that I love to take nude photos of myself and of other people. And not in just an artistic way, either. I like to take raunchy photos of my pussy!" What reactions do you get when you share your naughty photos? "Guys always want to see more. Always! I usually start off by teasing them and just sending them a few pictures of me in my underwear. Then I send them some boob shots and tell them that's all I have. When they ask for more I tell them they have to send me a picture of their dick first. I have a whole collection of cocks now that I like to look at whenever I masturbate." Do you ever share those photos with anyone? "Sometimes I'll email them to guys I want to have sex with. And sometimes I post them anonymously in online communities to see the reactions."

Download Links:
>>>Naughty Photos
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03103 секунды с 9 запросами