Default Angel of Mercy Paige Riley

Angel of Mercy Paige Riley

Info:
Pics : 65
Name : paigeriley_1600.zip
Format : JPG
File Size : 16 Mb
Resolution : 1063x1600

You gotta love it when a nurse takes her clothes off. Whether they like it or not, nurses are huge sexual fantasy figures. If you have to have your prostate checked or get a colonoscopy, she's the one you'd rather have in charge. Paige says she dresses hot in everyday life when she's not on duty. "I wear tight low-cut tops and short skirts with sunglasses and flip-flops," says Paige. "I don't see why I shouldn't show off my body while I'm young!" The flip-flops are no good, of course. Besides, they're dangerous. It's been proven through medical surveys that many girls trip over their flip-flops, breaking bones in their legs and feet. Who needs that. Besides, they look like shit. No, we at XLGirls.com recommend proper footware with at least a six-inch heel, like the kind strippers wear on stage while you're feeding them dollars. Paige says she's very sexually assertive. She likes biting, anal play and rough-n-tumble sex. "I want to try a threesome one day. Me, another girl and a guy. He'll take turns fucking us while we kiss and suck each other's nipples. I want to do a 69 with the other girl with me on top while he fucks me from behind. Then we switch. That's hot! Now I just need a guy!"
Tags : BBW, Big Tits, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03232 секунды с 9 запросами