View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:08 PM   #1716
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Clean MY Nasty Junk

Clean MY Nasty Junk

DOWNLOAD

About video
Goddess Kelli comes home to find her slave "daisy" laying on the couch relaxing. This is PREPOSTEROUS! He knows he is nothing more than an "it" or a "thing" and has no rights equivalent to that of a human. He is NEVER allowed to be on the furniture and now Goddess Kelli is really upset. She orders him to the ground where she kicks him, slapped him and spits on him. She orders him to hold a used condom in his mouth like the bitch he is. She then tells him she is going to the bathroom and when she comes out, she expects him to lick and clean her.
She makes him get on his back with his head on the couch and proceeds to mount his face. She makes sure he gets his tongue in nice and deep into her filthy asshole. While daisy is cleaning Goddess Kelli's ass, she reminds him of the rules and regulations if he intends on continuing to serve her and live as her 24/7 bitch. It's a long list, but daisy doesn't want to lose any opportunity to lick, suck and clean that magnificent booty of Goddess Kelli.
Starring: Kelli, Goddess
Tags: Femdom

Size: 312 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 10 min 18 s

JustPlay331 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04001 секунды с 9 запросами