Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen October 2005

18eighteen October 2005

Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen, Jennifer

Pictures: 90
Max. Resolution: 1200x776
Size: 21 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

You sound very excited! What's so great about sex education class, anyway? "What's so great? Well, only that I've been waiting to take this class ever since I started high school three years ago, that's what! I mean, I totally wanna know everything they're gonna teach us about sex. And I hope they don't leave anything out! See, I come from a real strict family, and my mom hasn't even told me how babies are made yet. I mean, I know how, but only cause I looked it up on the Internet when I was, like, 14 or 15. But now that I'm 18, I wanna know everything about sex." Haven't you already heard about sex from your friends who are already having it? "Well, yeah, duh, but they don't give many details, especially the girls I hang out with at school. Like, the first day at lunch, my friend Lisa admitted to us girls that she and her boyfriend started having sex this summer. But when we all waited for her to give details, she wouldn't tell us anything!" Hey, wait a minute. Don't most girls your age blab everything to each other? "Well, yeah, gossip and stuff like that, but usually not real personal stuff like having sex. I guess girls feel like they're being too slutty or something if they do. And that's too bad 'cause I wanna know what to expect when I start having sex myself. Like, what kind of things do a guy and a girl do before he actually puts his thing inside of her? And does it always have to be in her cunny hole, or can it be in her butt hole, too? I know they won't teach us that in sex ed!"

Download Links:
>>>18eighteen October 2005
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02781 секунды с 9 запросами