Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18 Eighteen August 2004

18 Eighteen August 2004

Genre: Blonde, Cumshot, Teen, XXX, Cherry

Pictures: 70
Max. Resolution: 1065x1600
Size: 21 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Hey, hasn't anybody ever told you that you're not supposed to hitchhike? "Well, duh, of course they have, but it was hot, and I was gettin' tired of walking. Plus, my backpack was real heavy 'cause it was the end of school and I hadda clean out my locker and lug all my junk home. Anyway, this cool-looking older guy in a convertible was nice enough to stop and told me to hop in." Last time we saw you (April '04), you were playing with a toy. How does it compare to the real thing? "It doesn't compare at all! Like, there are so many more things you can do with a real guy's dick, and it tastes a lot better inside your mouth than a toy. Plus, it feels way better when it's inside your cunny!" Did you feel at all like a slut for having full sex with a guy you just met? "Yeah, a little, I guess, but I got over it real fast. That's 'cause this guy really knew how to make me feel good, and he taught me a lot of things that I didn't even know how to do. Like, sitting on top of his dick and riding it up and down. I never knew you could do that!"

Download Links:
>>>18 Eighteen August 2004
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03191 секунды с 9 запросами