Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen May 2005

18eighteen May 2005

Genre: Brunette, Latina, Teen, Annie

Pictures: 65
Max. Resolution: 1200x796
Size: 18 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Height: 5'6" Weight: 114 lbs. Bra Size: 34A Born: Feb. 3 Of course you look very cute! Were you surprised when your friend told you that you were? "Well, I always kinda thought I was, but then sometimes I'm not so sure. It's kind of hard to explain. I'm always comparing the way I look to other girls-especially models and movie stars and girls on TV and stuff like that-and most of those girls are so way cute that I'll start thinking that there's no way I even come close. Like that girl Misha Barton from The OC. I mean, she's so thin and pretty and always has the cutest boyfriends." Don't you get a lot of compliments from guys? "Yeah, but they're not like my best friend who told me she thought I was cute. They're more like staring at my legs or my boobs or my butt when they think I don't notice, but I really do. But, hey, don't think I'm complaining about that kind of attention, 'cause I'm not. But it would be nice for them to say it, too!" If a guy tells you that he thinks you're cute, and you like him, too, then what? "Well, if you're asking me if I would have sex with him right away, then the answer is no. Okay, I guess I'd better be honest with you. See, I've never even had sex yet. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't do it if I like a guy and start dating him regular and stuff. I've never told anybody this, but I think I'm more attracted to older guys than guys my own age. And I'm not talking about just five or 10 years older, but maybe way older than that. Do you think that's okay?"

Download Links:
>>>18eighteen May 2005
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02913 секунды с 9 запросами