Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen February 2004

18eighteen February 2004

Genre: Blonde, Teen, Amber Peach

Pictures: 70
Max. Resolution: 1200x796
Size: 22 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Height: 5'1" Weight: 118 lbs. Bra Size: 34B Born: Dec. 3 So, was this the first time you and your girlfriend made out? "Yeah, it was the first time and the only time we did it! Me and Kristi - that's her name - have been best friends since, like, the second grade and we've always been in the same class and always hang out together. Me and her have slept over at each other's tons of times and it was no big deal. Usually we would mess around with each other's hair and paint our fingernails and toenails and try on each other's clothes - you know, stuff like that. And sometimes we would talk about boys and which ones we thought were cute and which ones we'd like to kiss and maybe even do more with. Well, the last time Kristi slept over we kind of got carried away. What happened was, we were talking about what is the best way to kiss a guy, and I said it was one way and Kristi said it was another. 'Here, I'll show you what I mean,' Kristi said, and then she kissed me on the mouth. Well, that kind of got us both real horny, so we started doing more like puttin' fingers in each other's slits. And that's when my mom came in!"

Download Links:
>>>18eighteen February 2004
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03793 секунды с 9 запросами