View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 05:28 PM   #2
Legenda

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

Legenda Непонятно, что и думать...

Marc Dorcel - My Submissive Secretary - 2160p

Cast: Anissa Kate, Alexa Tomas, Kristof Cale, Joss Lescaf, Cara St. Germain, Joel Tomas, Renato (II) , Felicia Kiss
Genres: Feature, All Sex, European, Foreign, Office, Threesomes, IR, Anal, DP
Video language: English

With the help of Kara and her great friends, get ready to meet with the four secretaries without restrictions!
These assistants, which are based on Kara, are not only satisfied with their sexuality, their low costumes, lightly unbuttoned shirts, high heels and dream bodies. With incredible sexual appetite and irresistible charm, they won't stop at anything to please their bosses.
When her boss is stressed, Kara is in a hurry to help him relax with a wet blowjob, her personal specialty. A businessman who has wild sex in the office eventually joins a couple she accidentally visits. His unusually large cock makes the young assistant come ...
Later that day, Kara and her friend will be checking to see if the rumors about the new trainee's wealth are true. He sits in the bathroom between these two smoldering creatures and has no choice but to satisfy them with energetic penetration several times.
And the pleasure is far from over! Because Anissa, Felicia and Alex are next in line with the festival of anal sex and double penetration. One thing is certain - for these charming secretaries, submission and pleasure are anything but empty words.

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:59:44
Video: 3840 х 2160, 25.000 FPS, 40.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 40.2 Mb/s

★★★ Scene List ★★★

★★★ Behind The Scenes Of Cara My Submissive Secretary ★★★

Stars: Cara Saint, Anissa Kate

★★★ Gorgeous Alexa Tomas Has a Threesome with a Hot Babe and a Hung Stud ★★★

Stars: Alexa Tomas, Cara Saint-Germain, Jakub Forman

★★★ Lovely Anissa Kate Sucks a Big Black Cock as She Gets Fucked from Behind ★★★

Stars: Anissa Kate, Jakub Forman, Joss Lescaf

★★★ Sexy Brunette and Her Man Have Sex in the Parking Garage ★★★

Stars: Felicia Kiss, Jakub Forman

★★★ Sexy Brunette Takes Two Big Cocks ★★★

Stars: Cara Saint-Germain, Joss Lescaf, Renato

★★★ Stunning Brunette Beauty Alexa Tomas Takes It from Behind ★★★

Stars: Alexa Tomas, Joel Tomas

Behind_The_Scenes_Of_Cara_My_Submissive_Secretary. mp4 - 964.18 MB
Gorgeous_Alexa_Tomas_Has_a_Threesome_with_a_Hot_Ba be_and_a_Hung_Stud.mp4 - 6.16 GB
Lovely_Anissa_Kate_Sucks_a_Big_Black_Cock_as_She_G ets_Fucked_from_Behind.mp4 - 5.92 GB
Sexy_Brunette_and_Her_Man_Have_Sex_in_the_Parking_ Garage.mp4 - 5.30 GB
Sexy_Brunette_Takes_Two_Big_Cocks.mp4 - 7.57 GB
Stunning_Brunette_Beauty_Alexa_Tomas_Takes_It_from _Behind.mp4 - 8.66 GB

Legenda is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06420 секунды с 9 запросами