Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fresh, Little Vixen

Fresh, Little Vixen

Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen, Vicky

Pictures: 40
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 7 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Hey, Vicky. You're adorable. There's no way a girl like you could be a virgin. "Actually, I am a virgin! Most people think I'm a slut and I don't know why! I mean, I'm not a total prude. I've fooled around before. But all the people at school think that I've sucked off like, every guy! I've never even had a boyfriend or given a blow job before. But I am kind of a flirt, and I like to dress cute and sexy. So I guess that's why everyone likes to talk shit about me! I wonder what they'd say if they saw these photos." We know what the guys would say. That you look really hot naked! "Thank you! I think I have a nice body. That's kind of why I wanted to take naked photos and be in your magazine. It was just something that excited me. I'm keeping it a secret though. If word got around school that I was in a nudie mag, people would eat me alive! There are enough bad rumors about me. I don't want to fuel the fire!" So if you're a virgin, why do you shave your pussy? "All girls shave their pussies now, even if they are virgins. I just don't like being hairy down there. I like the way it looks and feels way more without hair. I remember the first time I shaved it I was sooo itchy the next day! But I got used to it and now it's like nothing for me. Having pubes is like, for old people. Soon even they're going to shave down there!"

Download Links:
>>>Fresh, Little Vixen
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15006 секунды с 9 запросами