D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen August 2005

18eighteen August 2005

Genre: Blonde, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actress name: Prinzzess
Do you ever get kidded about your name? "Lots! Like, all the other girls in my class have names like Jennifer and Britney and Sarah, and then there's me-Prinzzess! But you know what? I actually like all the attention my name brings. On the first day of school, when the teachers call out your name, they always make a big deal out of mine. And guys? They love kidding me about it and say things like, 'So, why aren't you wearing your crown, your highness?' and 'Am I allowed to speak to royalty like you?' I just laugh 'cause I know they're just flirting with me." How far will you go when you make out with a guy? "Wow, that's a real personal question! But, seriously, I don't mind answering it. See, here's the thing. I'm a real big flirt, and I love teasing guys and then, right when they think they're gonna get in my panties, I let them know I'm not gonna go there. Sure, I'm horny, and I know that it would feel real good to mess around, but I sure don't want a guy to think that I'm a slut or a ho or anything." So, you think that a girl who puts out is a slut or a ho? "No, not always. It all depends on the girl. Like, there's this one girl Nina in my class, and everybody calls her Naughty Nina 'cause she's giving guys BJs and having sex with lots of different guys and everything like that. But if a girl is dating just one guy, then I think it's totally cool if they have full sex!"

Resolution: 1200x798
Pics/gallery: 70
Format: JPG
File size: 22 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 22 Mb
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05899 секунды с 9 запросами