D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Horny Hoochie

Horny Hoochie

Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Vicky Ray
Vicky's tired of her parents' rules. She wants to do what she wants, and who she wants! First, they told her she couldn't have a boyfriend. Fine. Then, they told her that she had to be home by 10:00 p.m. Uh, no. And now she's not even allowed to ride in the car with boys? Hell no! "Screw my parents. I'm 18 now and I can do whatever I want. It just sucks because I have to live under their roof and pretend I'm a good girl. If they only knew what I really do!" What bad things do you do, Vicky? "I put on my innocent face to say goodnight to my parents, then I go in my room and wait. After I hear them go to sleep, I have guys pick me up and we go out and fuck. It's all working out perfectly. My parents don't give me shit anymore and I get all the sex I want." The risk of getting caught is always there. But it's worth it to Vicky. "What's a week's worth of grounding if it was for a good pounding? That's what I always say." Vicky always sees the silver lining in every situation. And when it comes to sex, she takes her chances. "My parents haven't caught me sneaking out, but I have gotten in trouble for staying out too late with a boy. I was grounded and they took away my computer. But I didn't care, because that night I lost my virginity. And it made me so horny that I spent all the time I was grounded masturbating! That made the time pass really quickly." Do you plan to move out on your own soon? "If I find a job. I wouldn't want to move in with a guy, though. I want to play the field. For now, my system of sneaking out is getting me all the dick I can handle without getting me in trouble."

Resolution: 1200x797
Pics/gallery: 56
Format: JPG
File size: 11 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 11 Mb
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05104 секунды с 9 запросами