D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Preppy's Pussy

Preppy's Pussy

Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Maci More
Hey Maci,you're cute as hell. Do guys ask you out a lot? "Not really. In high school, guys always seemed to think I looked too uptight. And I guess at the time I kind of was. I hadn't had sex yet and was a bit of a prude. But once I started college, I knew I needed to see what sex was like since that's all anyone could talk about. I dated this boy for a while who was in my history class and one night I just decided to go for it. It hurt a bit but after a while, we got into a good rhythm. I've only had sex with one other guy after that. I'm a little shy and quiet sometimes but I'm trying to be more outgoing now. I really want to get fucked again." Uptight? The only tight thing about you is your pussy! "Thanks! Yeah, I guess it's cause I always dressed like a preppy girl. Some people thought I was a snob. They don't realize what a horny girl I am. I masturbate at least 10 times a week!" What kinds of guys do you go for? "I don't think I have a type, really. My last two boyfriends were both a little older than me, but I haven't really dated enough to know if I like older guys more than younger guys. I'd be open to dating an older man if one asked me out. I kinda have a crush on my dentist and he's in his early forties and he's pretty hot. He's got green eyes and a British accent that makes me get wet while he checks my teeth. I don't know if he'd go for me or if he'd think I was too young. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens."

Resolution: 1200x801
Pics/gallery: 51
Format: JPG
File size: 14 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 14 Mb
D1amondL1on is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10437 секунды с 9 запросами