D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Teen Dream

Teen Dream

Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Caprice
Welcome to 18eighteen, Caprice. Why don't you tell us what a day in your life is like. "I go to school a few days a week. I just started college and I want to be a veterinarian. I work at a restaurant, and in my free time I hang out with friends." A pretty girl like you must have a boyfriend... "I had a boyfriend but we recently broke up. He was a loser. He always wanted me to pay for things when we went out! I'm so glad we broke up before I ended up having sex with him. I would hate to lose my virginity to a guy like that. It sucks because I really want to have sex, but after that relationship I think I need to be single for a while." That is what friends with benefits are for! "I've thought of that, but honestly I don't know if I'm that kind of girl. I think I would prefer my first time to be with a guy that I really like instead of someone I'm just hanging out with for sex. I'm afraid I would get attached to someone I had sex with, and then the whole thing would be messed up! You'd think it'd be easy to find a good boyfriend, but it's not!" Fair enough. So you're a virgin, but have you fooled around at all? "Yes, I did everything except for sex with my ex-boyfriend. He really wanted to do it, but I made him wait, and I'm glad I did. I always had a feeling it wasn't going to work out. The things we did do felt really good though, and I'm glad I had those experiences. My favorite thing was when he would go down on me and finger me at the same time. I'd have great orgasms from that!"

Resolution: 1200x800
Pics/gallery: 44
Format: JPG
File size: 15 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 15 Mb
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15137 секунды с 9 запросами