View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 10:18 AM   #2847
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Remy Rayne - Bashful To Ass Full

Name: Remy Rayne - Bashful To Ass Full

Keywords: anal, amateur, cumshot, blonde, panties, big natural tits, blond, natural tits, blowjob, blow
Cast: Remy Rayne
Description: Waitress; Age: 21; Born: April 7; Ht: 5'9"; Wt: 145 pounds; Bras: 34C; Panties: Commando or thongs; Anal: Yeah, Fuck my butt! BJs: Usually swallow; Masturbate: Every day. Remy knows she looks young, and she leans into it. "I definitely wear bright colors and make myself look young. Guys like young-looking girls and I want to make my guys happy. And, yes, I say 'guys'--plural--because I'm dating a lot of different men at the moment. Most of them are a lot older than me, and they love having a little blonde princess they can spoil and do dirty things to." "Your stud's cock was thicker than what I'm used to. As soon as he pushed it into my pussy, I thought, 'Oh, no. My poor ass is gonna get it.' But I came right before he put it in my butt, so I was nice and relaxed. I used a bunch of thick lube to make it easier, and it felt so good as he slowly started to fill me up. My pussy was dripping by the time he was balls deep inside me."
Duration: 00:28:06
Filesize: 1.61 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 990 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~214 Kbps

Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12973 секунды с 9 запросами