Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

MountFeel Непонятно, что и думать...
Default What My Cousin Did

What My Cousin Did

Quality: 720 x 1 280

Duration: 52 min 16 s
Format: MPEG-4

Genre: Hardcore, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Family Roleplay
Models: Ivy Wolfe

Description: SCENE fades slowly in on the backseat interior of a moving car - we see scenery fly past through the backseat window, half-obstructed by an 18-year old girl with her forehead wistfully pressed against the glass. She stares blankly out into the distance. For several seconds, we hear nothing but silence. Then slowly the sound fades in, muffled and bass-heavy at first, as the girl's parents are having a conversation in the front we can't hear or understand. After several seconds, the mother calls out what must be the girl's name, though it's too muffled for us to hear - but it causes the girl to snap out of her daze and perk her head up. The mother repeats herself, this time we can hear her clearly. 'Rebecca, for God's sakes can you try for just a couple of hours to listen when other people are talking?' The teen girl, Rebecca, rubs her eyes with her sleeve, still looking a little out of it. 'Sorry, mom, what were you saying?' The mother shakes her head and makes an aside comment to the father driving the car before repeating herself to her daughter.

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/88ea3b8be6520
Size:1.21 GiB
MountFeel is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01932 секунды с 9 запросами