View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 09:10 AM   #874
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Miss Eye Candy

Miss Eye-Candy

Suzumi Wilder may be girlfriend material but she is also the adventurous type. On her first day of filming at XL Girls, she did her first boy-girl scene and it included a lot of anal fucking. That was before the photographer shot Suzumi's first solo. The sex was very hot and Suzumi even got a facial. She really is an amazing girl. "I watch my hardcore scenes," says Suzumi. " I've seen all of my videos. I'm not sure if I like watching my solo ones. That's just because I know what happens in them. In a hardcore with a guy, I'm not really sure what's next from moment-to-moment. I'd never seen myself having sex until I came here. It's interesting to say the least. I like to see myself getting fucked. "I've masturbated watching my scenes. It was just really exciting. I like clitoral stimulation so I use an egg vibrator. Sometimes it doesn't take long. I've gotten off in a minute. I'll think dirty things. I think about anal a lot or doing a boy-boy-girl scene or a boy-girl-girl. I'd come back and do a girl-girl. I've had girlfriends but never had my pussy licked by one or licked another girl's pussy. Eventually, I would like to try a lot of different things."
Suzumi Wilder
BBW, Blonde, Solo
Pics: 67
Name: suzumiwilder_3000.zip
Resolution: 3000x2002
Size: 90 Mb
Format: jpg

Download:
Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01867 секунды с 9 запросами