D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Juicy Blonde

Juicy Blonde

Genre: Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Madison Hart
Madison is very much the girl-next-door. Madison's birthday is January 1st and she's just as much a breath of fresh air as the new year. Blonde and cute, she fulfills every role you'd want in a blossoming teen. There's her innocent side, where she bakes and goes dirt biking for fun. And there's her naughty side, where she has three-ways and public sex. Tell us more about the time you had sex in public. "My ex and I were at a public lake in Georgia. I was super horny. We were floating near the edge of where you couldn't swim any farther and I was playing with his dick. It felt so hard in my hand as I was stroking it. There were other people swimming nearby and I wanted to fuck so bad. I wrapped my legs around him and he put it in. I was so turned on that it was hard to be discreet, but at that point I didn't care if anyone knew." Madison, how many times in a row have you cum? "Three so far. And it was when I was on top. I love riding guys; that's my favorite position. It just hits all the right spots."

Resolution: 2002x3000
Pics/gallery: 40
Format: JPG
File size: 47 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 47 Mb
D1amondL1on is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07165 секунды с 9 запросами