sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dr.'s Orders 1: Manipulation

Dr.'s Orders 1: Manipulation

Release Year: 1998

Studio: PLAIN WRAPPED VIDEO

Cast: Glen Hunter, Frank Parker, Thom Barron, Jeff Baron, Mike Fuller, Dean Rodney, Marcus Iron, Johnny Rider, Mark Baxter, Nick Nicaste

The scenes just keep getting hotter, as next we have Fuller and cutesy blonde Rider taking turns swallowing huge latex monsters. They get bigger and bigger until Rider (who looks way too young and innocent to be able to do such a thing) gets a traffic cone sized black monster all the way inside himself. This Godzilla sized dildo has been in tons of Plain Wrapped movies. Hope they wash it.
The final scene features Rodney as a sex pig who is again blessed with capacities that betray his youthful looks. This guy’s arse is a bucket and Nicaste takes pleasure in pushing its limits. You won’t believe the tricks it can do. Next week it’ll be rolling around on a beach ball playing the trumpet.
Definitely one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. The guys are raunchy beyond reproach, the verbal is outstanding, the dialogue has the wit of a better episode of The Simpsons. I can’t wait to see the sequel. In fact, I’m gonna watch it right now!

Format: avi

Duration: 1:38:46

Video: 576x384, DivX 5, 760kbps

Audio: 31kbps

File size: 579.5 MB

Download Dr.'s Orders 1: Manipulation

Время генерации страницы 0.02900 секунды с 9 запросами