View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 02:06 PM   #3851
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BrokeStraightBoys - Chris Grant & Mike

Mike came back to the studio later on in the week after he did his first solo shoot with us, and I
wanted to get him in with another guy. When he arrived at the shoot I had him remind us a little bit
about him. He's 22, still with his girlfriend, has a prince albert, and enjoyed his first shoot with us. I
told him that I had a little bit of a surprise for him for the shoot. He said that he would try it, if the
money was right. That is when I had Chris walk into the room and take a seat on the couch next to
him. Chris's 19, and I told them that they were just going to jerk off next to each other.

Getting undressed they stripped off their clothes, and I noticed that Mike had a tattoo that said, "bite
me" on his lower stomach. Chris had more of an athletic looking body than I thought he would.
Some light muscle tone in his chest, and looked like he had a pretty good size cock. Both guys
started to stroke their cocks, and they didn't have any problems getting hard. I as.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 959kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 117.9 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys - Chris Grant & Mike
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04474 секунды с 9 запросами