View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 03:05 AM   #3848
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

My Straight Buddy - King And Joe Get Freaky

At the end of Part Two, we saw that I was just about to lick out my bro's ass, but before that goes down I want us to hit the showers first. Gotta make sure things are clean back there.
That's where this tape begins-in the shower. It's amazing to me to watch this part again, because I'm really just all over him; rubbing my hard cock on his ass, grabbing his huge cock and balls at every opportunity...we're both totally plastered and all inhibitions are now gone, we're just doing whatever feels good. It's nice to have a buddy that'll help you out.

And you'll be able to tell watching this tape that that's what it's all about: two buddies helping each other out. We're so cool with each other, it just doesn't matter anymore. And it feels great. Especially when he reaches down and finger fucks my asshole. He says afterwards that he fingerfucked me the same way he would do to a girl, all I can say is they must like it.

Then when his ass is good and washed out, and wishing to repay him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:11
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1968kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 571.0 MB

Download My Straight Buddy - King And Joe Get Freaky
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03633 секунды с 9 запросами