D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen April 2007

18eighteen April 2007

Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Fiona
You are pretty limber, Fiona. There's not an ounce of fat on your body. Do you work out? "No! I've been skinny all my life. Some girls make fun of me because they say I'm anorexic and shit like that. They're so mean. They say that's why I don't have even boobies. For my last two birthdays, I've begged my parents for a boob transplant, but we're poor, and nobody really gets those out in Mississippi. But I can't stand it. I'm so horny. I just wish a guy would talk to me and have sex with me." Well, we're certain you'll have plenty of fans and potential lovers once we publish your pics. Are you a virgin? "I don't consider my first time to be my real first time. The guy promised that he could put it in me and then pull out and squirt in my mouth. He only lasted two seconds and then he whips it out and covers my face in cum. I told him that I thought he was going to shoot it in my mouth and he just told me to start licking it off as it dripped down from my forehead. Are most guys like that? I didn't like it that much."

Resolution: 1200x797
Pics/gallery: 80
Format: JPG
File size: 49 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 49 Mb
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03316 секунды с 9 запросами