View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 10:58 AM   #661
web69

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

web69 Непонятно, что и думать...

MIST v0.1.1 (2020/PC/Win/MacOS/Android) Eng

You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather's old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous monsters lurk in the woods and make survival difficult. But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you. You forge a pact to help her out in return for special "favors". And that is only the beginning.
Your goal: Survive, find out what happened and most importantly, build your own post-apocalyptic harem.​

Changelog v.0.1.1,
Savefiles are not compatible, due to the changes made to the story:
More content, including several new quests, with new backgrounds items and story developments, aswel as 3 new scenes. Around 30 minutes of new gameplay? Everyone plays at a different speed, so I am not sure.
Rework of the story up until now, after the feedback for v.0.1 I think it is much better now.
Improved visuals for the H-scenes, complete visual overhaul of the forest with much improved lighting.
Scene 5 has been replaced to fit the new story progress.
New, bigger sprites for Robin, but they will be replaced again in the future with better performing versions. They are currently in the making but I didn't have the time to finish them.
A new animation for gathering mushrooms has been added.
Gathering mushrooms now has a 100% success chance, which decreases with every successful find to the lowest value of 50%. Failing to find mushrooms resets the chance back to 100% (This should help lighten the grind some of you where experiencing, without completely removing the mechanic. This game is not supposed to be very grindy, whenever there is an issue like this, I will try to fix it.)
All scenes and animations were rendered again in Webm format, which should drastically improve performance.
New attack animations have been added.
A new and improved questlog to allow more complex quests.
A small quality of life change for the room selection screen.

Release Date: 2020
Developer: 395games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Combat, Monster, RPG, Sandbox, Turn based combat, Prostitution, Teasing, Male Domination
Size: 574 Mb / 556 Mb / 203 Mb

Download file from Keep2share - Windows
Download file from Keep2share - MacOS
Download file from Keep2share - Android
web69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11190 секунды с 9 запросами