D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen January 2005

18eighteen January 2005

Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Diana
Why are you even thinking about shaving or trimming back your pussy hair? "Mostly 'cause so many girls I know keep tellin' me I should, that's why. Most of them trim theirs way back so there's hardly any, or they shave it all off so there's nothing left. And then they see mine in gym class, and it's real thick and bushy and it even goes all the way up to my butthole. This one girl Jennifer saw that when I was bending over to pick up my towel, and she was, like, 'Eww, Di, that looks nasty! Why don't you get rid of that stuff down there?'" Why do you think so many girls trim or shave? "I dunno. I guess it's 'cause they think guys will like how it looks down there better if they don't have any hair to get in the way. Like, I think there might be some guys who feel that way, but I'm thinking that there's gotta be others who like a girl to keep her hair just the way it is. I mean, this is the way I was made, you know?" So, it sounds like you're not going to trim or shave? "Probably not... at least not right now. Actually, I don't have a boyfriend or anything, so nobody's gonna see how hairy I am down there except me. Oh, except those bitches in my gym class. I get horny a lot, and I play with my slit when I do, and having a lot of hair around my cunny doesn't make it any harder for me to make myself cum or anything. So why mess around with what I've got, right?"

Resolution: 1200x779
Pics/gallery: 70
Format: JPG
File size: 20 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 20 Mb
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04766 секунды с 9 запросами