View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 11:49 PM   #4998
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,764 раз(а) в 1,764 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Shiny Bound SluTS - Natalie Mars - The Secretary

Natalie begins as the secretary, ball gagged, collared, and cuffed to the classic spreader bar behind her neck. She straightens up my papers on my desk, accidentally dropping them on the floor and having to squat down to pick them up. Once she has finished and filed them properly, I reward her by bending her over my desk and giving her a nice bare handed spanking.

Next I grab a chair and a set of leg irons. I sit her down and spread her legs apart to the sides and shackle her ankles to the chair legs. I remove her ballgag and drool falls all over her blouse. She sits there looking at me hungrily and I know I have to refill that mouth with something. I know what she would like it filled with.. But I grab the pump gag instead. I strap it it tightly over her face with the inflatable bulb deep in the back of her mouth. I make her look into my eyes as I give it a few good test pumps. She looks confused by how intrusive this gag really is, but before I give another warning, I pump it a f.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 850.5 MB

Download Shiny Bound SluTS - Natalie Mars - The Secretary
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03532 секунды с 9 запросами