View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 07:27 PM   #814
ilona1011

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

ilona1011 Непонятно, что и думать...

Just an ass to be used and abused

I like to show My males that they are not much more than useful objects for Me, ones to be used by Me and whoever else I want. This chattel is wholly bound in plastic wrap bent over a chair, unable to move, devoid of sight, with just his ass out and exposed, waiting for Me to do whatever I want with him. I plan to fuck him, I want to penetrate him and make him My bitch. But I find a bruised mail ass much more arousing, so I want to cane My object here some more, to make his bruises of a deeper color and the welts more prominent. And only when I am able to feel the heat coming from this ass through My latex catsuit will I proceed to pegging this ass, deep and hard. I love to fuck My chattel in this way, to ram him hard to make him understand he is nothing more than an object for Me to use and abuse.

Categories: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Mistress, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on.

Format:mp4
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration:00:07:07
Size:206 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7a8d1e48d0e7f/fe...and_abused.mp4
ilona1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05624 секунды с 9 запросами