View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 04:53 AM   #4927
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,764 раз(а) в 1,764 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jane's Bondage Bet

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jane Lynn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Tattoos & Piercings, Jeans Fetish, Gagged Women, Bare Foot, Jeans, Tattoos, Ballgagged, Hogtied
Video language: English

Jane and I are watching an old detective movie on television when she comments on how amateurish the bondage is. She brags that she could escape a rope job like that, and I challenge her to prove it. We make a wager: if she escapes, she gets a shopping spree. She's so confident she never asks what I get if she can't escape! She is very cocky as I add more and more ropes to her body, but she gets unnerved when I pull out my favorite red ball gag. She protests that the girl in the movie wasn't gagged, but Imdon't care. I like the noises she makes when her mouth is packed, so she's wearing it, like it or not! Now that she's unable to call for help, I ramp the bondage up a bit! She quickly realizes she is on the losing end of this wager, and only now starts to worry about exactly what I will do to her as my prize for winning the wager!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 939.6 MB

Download Jane's Bondage Bet
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03022 секунды с 9 запросами