View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 02:27 AM   #4923
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,764 раз(а) в 1,764 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bikini Bound!

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rachel Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Bikini, Barefoot, Topless, Struggling, Hand Gagged, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Gagged Women, Topless, Ball Gagged, Tape Gagged, Hogtied
Video language: English

When I saw Rachel as part of the bikini team handing out at the local bar, I KNEW I had to make her mine, and now I have! Clad only in her tiny bikini and plenty of rope, the poor girl fought to make herself heard underneath my hand gag as I told my buddy about my prize, but all she could muster was a series of muffled frustrated grunts. When I popped a big fat ball gag into her mouth, stretching her jaw to painful degrees, she really became upset! Thrashing about the room, she provided quite a show as she fought to get free, but the sight of her nearly nude body and frantically wiggling ass, her long legs kicking as they tried to dislodge the ropes, only made me more excited. However, since I had things to do and wanted to make sure she wasn't going anywhere, I needed to make her bondage more secure. The ball gag wasn't keeping her very quiet, but a large, squishy packed roughly into her mouth along with plenty of tape to seal her face shut did the job nicely! Wrapping more ta.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

Download Bikini Bound!
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02749 секунды с 9 запросами